Monday, January 19, 2009

Back to school for Bethany and Standish

Peppercreek Ranch is much quieter these days. Bethany resumes her studies at Harding where she hopes to continue finger puppet ministry and have a paying job as a landowner. There are sooooo many rules for evicting people and with this tough economy it's good to get as much info as possible on it! Standish is a senior at Northern Iowa and got an invite from a friend of a friend to go see Kurt Warner (former Iowa Barnstormer!) play in the Superbowl. Glenn still struggles with obesity, latent anger, and lethargy (fancy word for lazy!). That's all for now, got to get the new car cleaned (again!!!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standish is a no talent assclown

Anonymous said...

Standish is a no talent assclown

Anonymous said...

I want to put my willy inside Bethany...

Plus, if I knock that little bitch up, I'll get some of the family dough! Good news "dad", I'm coming over for dinner!