Friday, December 12, 2008

Be careful what toys you buy for your kids!


It's Christmas time and everyone is searching for that perfect gift. As a rule, weapons are usually not a great choice. Being a parent of 4 wonderful, well adapted, grown children I'd like to add my 2 cents on this.

Weapons (if chosen correctly) allow the child to develop gross motor skills. They also stimulate "creative play" and build a sense of "control" and "order" to the child's skill set.

So as you're doing some last minute shopping (mine is already done..I got a new car!) try finding some good ol'fashioned weapons!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF is this shit!?

Anonymous said...

I prefer to let my kids choose their own weapons- get 'em a gift card to the gun store, then throw a few man-size targets into their stockings.

Anonymous said...

it's a shame your last name isn't menendez.

Anonymous said...

you fat fucks are so dumb. keep posting pictures you dumb cunt!

The Jenkins said...

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? do you even know who she is? LOL

Anonymous said...

Nice pic of your son. I see the resemblance.

Anonymous said...

Dear Gail
My daughter turned out to be a musician in one of those metal goth bands on myspace after she kicked drugs.
Is this because we are PWOMs?