Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Pan Flute Rocks!

Yes its true, i've found the time to take pan flute lessons! It's so easy i'm not sure why i didn't pick it up before. Have you ever been at a family gathering and a spontaneous sing along started? Me too and have you ever wondered...I wish someone here had a musical instrument we could sing along with. I don't have that problem anymore.



I fashioned my pan flute from some bamboo from the island of Cyprus I bought off ebay and had it bound together with corinthian leather. I love making melodious music with dear friends and family! It truly transforms your wind into song ;)



If you've ever wanted to play the pan flute I recommend this site!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOH I just love pan flute! please keep me informed on your progess!

Bruce